Monday, October 13, 2008

Rainy Monday...


The kids actually cleaned up their toys the FIRST time I asked them this morning. And they cleaned up quickly, I almost had a heart attack! I praised them lots and we all clapped so maybe this will continue in the future.


We played in the garage today, the kids had lots of energy and the rain kept us from going outside. I took a great photo of Preston & mason riding the tractor together- Mason was pedalling- backwards, pretty impressive. The kids loved playing b-ball in the garage. I opened the garage door for fresh air and gated it off, that kept the balls from rolling away too.


Myles told me he would give me a dollar, if I gave him more milk at snack time. That is the first time the kids have tried to bribe me, I thought it was pretty funny.
It has actually been a really good day even with the rain and the nasty cold that is going around.

1 comment:

Erik said...

Awwww... My son the little capitalist!