Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Inspection Wednesday

So I had my unscheduled, drop-in re-licensing inspection visit today from my county case worker. She was actually very complimentary and said many nice things about my program. It can be very frustrating for me though- they inspect every room, every drawer, every cabinet, every everything. They inspect for fire codes, health, and food as well as all the daycare paperwork. No problems were found in the three hour visit. The kids really put on a nice show for her, very energetic and excitable. She did find them amusing. So my license will be good for two more years- yippee.

The kids were just very energetic today, we went running in the morning and played hard outside. We had fun baking cookies in the afternoon. Tomorrow- decorating those cookies & I will post pictures!
Today's Letter was the letter "L" and we were brainstorming what starts with "L" and I mentioned Licorice, one of the kids (for once, not Myles) mentioned "Liquor store" starts with "L" and we moved on the Lollipop and Lake. I found it quite amusing and they didn't say they go there often or anything so I think we're fine : )

No comments: